Thanks for your interest! The Enrollment process is pretty simple.
1) Read through the courses and decide which course you are applying for:
The Integral Recovery Practice Course is primarily for folks who want to apply the Integral Recovery approach to their personal recovery and healing journey. Some people are new to recovery, and some have been sober for years but may be transcending current approaches, or feeling plateaued, and want to optimize their health.
The Integral Recovery Coaching Course Level I is primarily for health care providers of all stripes, who want to integrate an Integral approach to their work with individuals dealing with the range of addictive and compulsive life challenges. This may include physicians, substance abuse counselors, social workers, psychotherapists, psychologists, etc.
2) After you have decided which course you are taking, complete the application form, found under the Enroll tab.
3) Once we have received your application we will review it and get back to you within two business days, whether you are approved or if we need further information.
4) You will receive an email with a link to pay for your tuition.
5) You can pay for your tuition by check or by credit card.
Note: You will have 30 days in which to ask for a refund, if you decide for any reason this is not a good fit for you. You will be promptly refunded minus $150 – 200 processing fee.)
6) After your tuition has been received, you will receive a welcome/orientation letter, giving you access to the Student Portal (which includes study materials, recorded lectures, forum, etc.), the class schedule, and notification about who your faculty advisor is.
If you have any questions during the course of the enrollment process, please call or email Heidi Mitchell, IRI’s administrator, and she’ll be glad to help you: